COL MBA/MPA Projects AIOU commonwealth of Learning (COL)
List of AIOU COL MBA Project Marketing Topics
- Comparison of product strategies
- Comparison of advertising strategies
- Comparison of brand loyalty
- Comparison of CRM strategies
- Comparison of personality branding
- Does personalities of celebrities match with the brands advertised
- Factors behind effectiveness of advertising
- Factors behind effectiveness of branding
- Dimensions of brand personality
- Brand as a source of competitive edge (Comparison of two brands
- Brand development process (Comparison of two brands)
- Role of advertisement in brand image (Comparison of two brands)
- Consumer perception regarding in-store environment: A comparative study of two mega stores A & B.
- Consumer perception with respect to product purchase decision: A comparative study of brand A, brand B and brand C (from the same product line).
- Consumer perception with respect to Perceived Quality and Brand Association: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
- Consumer perception with respect to Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
- Comparison of Brand loyalty and Customer satisfaction of Brand A & Brand B.
- Comparison of Perceived quality and Store image of hyper markets.
- Effect of brand equity on product purchase decision: a study of cosmetic products users.
- Effect of retail branding on consumer buying behavior: a study of fashion brands.
- Effect of advertising spending on brand loyalty.
- Effect of advertising spending on customer satisfaction
The students are required to choose a AIOU COL MBA Project Marketing topic from the list given above. For every topic, the students must choose two competing brands in the same industry. The selected brands are required to be mentioned in the topic.